Let’s decide which locations we can cover while your photoshoot!
Some locations are close to each other, for other locations we would need to take a taxi.
Fore example, those places are not walking distance from each other and to cover them while our photoshoot you need to chose package accordingly (count one location – one hour):
Eiffel Tower, Alexandre 3 bridge, Louvre, Notre Dame (old city), Luxembourg garden, Opera Garnier.
Locations which are close to each other (and we usually can cover in 1 hour photoshoot):
With Eiffel tower view:
- Trocadero square, bridge Iena, Riverside
- Trocadero square, bridge Iena, street under Eiffel tower
- Bridge Iena, streets under Eiffel tower
- Bridge Bir Hakeim, streets under the Eiffel tower
- Avenue de Camoens and Trocadero square
- Avenue de Camoens and Bir Hakeim bridge
- Passerelle Debilly, Riverside, bridge Iena, bridge Bir Hakeim
Mixed view (Eiffel tower in the distance):
- Bridge Alexandre III and street St Dominique
- Place de la Concorde and Tuileries garden
- bridge Alma and avenue George IV
- Louvre and Palais Royal
- Louvre and Tuileries garden
- Palais Royal and old city
- Opera Garvier (outside) and rooftop of Gallery Lafayette
- Luxembourg Garden and Latin neighborhood
- Arc de Triomphe, streets nearby
- Cite Island and bridges, old buildings
- Montmartre (cityview/Sacre Coeur/streets/cafes)
Those are the most popular locations, of course, we can pick locations personally for your photoshoot based on your request.
Here some of the photo examples of most popular locations in Paris.